To find out which services are deemed essential in your area, visit the official government website of your state or city and look for information about essential services. We hire mystery shoppers to call our providers anonymously and evaluate them. Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher.
On average, individual tax preparation servicescost$242, and prices typically range from $137- $454. However, many factors can impact how much an accountant will charge you for tax assistance. For an accurate price estimate, request quotes from severalcertified public accountants near you. QC Payroll & Bookkeeping Services, Inc. is a bookkeeping firm with almost 30 years of combined experience in the field. Startups, as well as small to mid-size businesses, can choose between four different levels of bookkeeping services, with options such as the setup of QuickBooks and customer/vendor setups to financial reports and A/R and A/P. Leave It 2 ME brings 30 years of bookkeeping experience to clients across Orange County. The locally owned business specializes in full-service bookkeeping for quarterly and monthly reports, year-end tax reports, office organization, payroll and payroll reporting, and assistance during tax season.
Uribe Bookkeeping Solutions provides professional and knowledgeable bookkeepers in Southern California. Our friendly and experienced team is available for on-site, off-site, or remote access service requests.
- We scour the internet for reviews from well-known resources.
- The locally owned business specializes in full-service bookkeeping for quarterly and monthly reports, year-end tax reports, office organization, payroll and payroll reporting, and assistance during tax season.
- We are a team of bookkeeping and accounting experts with offices in Newport Beach, California, and Dallas, Texas.
- It can be very complex, but usually boils down to a few key items.
- The key difference between us and other CPA firms is the exclusive tax services we offer that aren’t available elsewhere.
Needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding. A few years later, he set out on his own and started a tax office specializing in small businesses. C.G. Johnson & Company is a personal and professional Tax Preparation, Accounting, and Bookkeeping firm in Long Beach, Los Angeles County, and Orange County areas. Any other information, including awards and accreditation, hours, and cost, were provided by this business and may not reflect its current status. At Logica Accounting Services, we’re all about prioritizing our clients and getting positive balances.
Cities near Long Beach, CA with Bookkeeper Jobs
If you decide to hire a tax preparer near you, ask if the tax preparation can be handled https://accounting-services.net/ remotely. Most accounting firms and tax preparers may be willing to offer this.
Owner Beth Hacia holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Business Administration, is also a Certified Tax Preparer, and is dedicated to providing affordable services to both small and medium-sized businesses in the area. Interested parties can phone or email Beth directly for additional details and pricing. Beneficial Bookkeeping, Inc. brings over a decade of experience to Huntington Beach. Clients have access to efficient, thorough, and ethical services to help their small business grow via periodic QB reviews and closings or full-service bookkeeping, including financial statements, payroll, and sales tax returns. Staff stay current with the latest tax laws and tools, and additional services cover implementation, training, data file analysis, and finding the perfect apps.
Crypto / Forex Trader – Finance, Part Time, Remote -Work From Home
Our CPAs have a success rate that most tax offices envy; especially when it comes tough issues and less than perfect tax records. Through years of experience working before the IRS, we know how to represent taxpayers. It is a matter of negotiating settlements with the IRS, knowing the details of the law and positioning Bookkeeping Long Beach the law to work in your favor with the IRS. We know how to get the IRS to trust us and our understanding of the law. It is very technical but it can also be as simple as knowing how negotiate in a credible manner using the tax law. We are highly experienced in finding tax write offs for small businesses.
- Let me help you pay your bills, manage your schedules and organize your home and family.
- Owner Beth Hacia holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Business Administration, is also a Certified Tax Preparer, and is dedicated to providing affordable services to both small and medium-sized businesses in the area.
- Transaction entry based on bank statement and investment information.
- Startups, as well as small to mid-size businesses, can choose between four different levels of bookkeeping services, with options such as the setup of QuickBooks and customer/vendor setups to financial reports and A/R and A/P.
- Many CPAs and tax experts accept digital payments through Venmo, PayPal, Square Cash, Zelle and other online platforms.
- However, there can be significant advantages to C Corporations and they need to be understood to make an intelligent decision.
- We find that attorneys frequently have a viewpoint that is purely legal in nature without fully understanding the income tax consequences.
Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks. They reduce your taxes by more than a tax deduction, so you want to claim these valuable goodies whenever you can. Simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.